How Renting/Try-ons Works
Create Your Profile
Tell us about yourself so we can make the process as easy as possible for you (required). Click "Login" from menu bar, then "Create Account" and complete.
Browse Our Dresses for Rent or Try-on
Choose from our wide selection of custom one of a kind ballroom dresses from the most trusted designers around the globe. Select the "Browse By" button to show dresses according to size.
Select Your Dresses
1. Check Availability
- Create a check availability order. This is required before creating a try-on or rental order.
- On the Dress Detail page, select Check Availability and submit. Be sure to enter the begin and end date of your actual event (not the try-on date) after all dresses are added.
- Use the "Continue Shopping" button on bottom right hand corner of screen to add more dresses.
- We check if the dresses you selected are available for your event (no charge).
2. Try On
- New customers must call in their credit card to f or security of our dresses.
- After we have confirmed the dresses that are available for your event, you may create a Try On order for these dresses. We can also create the Try On order for you if preferred.
- Once the Try On order is complete, we ship you the dresses to see if they work for you ($10 charge per dress plus shipping). Please note that all dresses available for your event may not be available to ship together.
After we have confirmed with you the dresses are available for your event, you can Rent these dresses.
On the Dress Detail page, select Rent (with or without insurance) and submit.
We reserve the dresses you selected for your event and send them to you on the Rental Start Date.
Once you have added all of your dresses to your cart, enter your Rental Start and End Dates.
Agree to Terms & Conditions.
Ensure that you have already provided us with a valid credit card (needed for security of dresses).
Verify you Shipping and Billing address.
Complete your order and you will receive an email Order Confirmation.
* There is no cost to Check Availability of Dresses.
What To Expect
Browsing Dresses - What to expect:
Select the "Browse By" button to show dresses according to size. Although each dress we carry is one of a kind, they are made of flexible material that can fit a range of sizes.
Dress Try Ons - What to expect:
Once you Check Availability of dresses, we will send you an email of the dresses available for Try On. You must approve this Try On order within 24 hours. Be sure to verify ship to / return dates.
You will be charged a $10 Try On fee per dress, Shipping fees and taxes (for North Carolina shipments).
Once we receive your Try On order, we will ship the dresses via FedEx 2-day Express. We will email you in the unlikely event of a date change. Included in the package will be a pre-printed return label and return instructions. Please follow these instructions closely. You are expected to send the dress back 2 days after receipt unless otherwise authorized by us. Dresses must be shipped back using these pre-printed labels. If you lose a label and cannot notify us in time, then you must ship back the dress via FedEx at a manned station (i.e. FedEx/Kinkos location). If this happens, please email us the tracking number.
Dress Rentals - What to expect:
Once you checkout dresses for Rent, this confirms your reservation. You will be charged the Rental fee, Shipping fees and taxes (for North Carolina shipments) at this time.
If you cancel your reservation more than one month before your Rental Start Date, you will receive a 75% refund on the Rental fee and 100% refund on Shipping fees. An email will confirm the date you will receive the dresses based on your Rental Start Date.
You are permitted to keep the dress up to 5 days from the time of receipt of dress. This does not include transit time. Please email us for pricing if your event requires you to have the dress longer than 5 days.
PRO TAN or any similar permanent staining tanning products are not permitted. These products will not come out if not washed immediately. If dresses are returned with permanent tanning stains, the renter will be responsible for any costs required to repair the dress up to the entire retail price of the dress. For dresses without a retail price, the retail price will be 15 times the Rental Price listed on our website.